Wednesday, September 1, 2010

12 Kinds of Awesome!



 This is a GREAT song...It always brings me back to living on Westwood Blvd in Los Angeles, sitting out in the courtyard, listening to some music, smoking cigarettes,and drinking too many beers.
  A time and a place that I both miss, and am very glad to be remove from, sometimes within the very same thought.And this song was probably more appropriate at the time than I even realized.
 I met some of the best people I ever met there(many of whom I am still close with) and also was involved with some people that it might have been just as well not to have met. Though, that's not really true, because I think even those people also taught me what was important to me, and in some cases, the ways in which I did not want to live my life.
   Oh well, i don't want to prattle on...Just enjoy the song...And things are gonna get easier....

No comments: